Monday, August 12, 2013

43. Double Denim Dare





moto jacket: c/o Aeropostale // denim shirt: American Eagle // jeans: American Eagle // bag: Kate Spade // shoes: Sperry Top-Sider

Kate Spade had a surprise sale last week (subscribe to their emails to be notified when they have one), so I decided to splurge on this handbag--about 60% off, but still a splurge. I am kind of freaking out because it is now officially the most expensive item I own, but I kind of love the feeling. I justified it with the facts that I'll wear it like crazy, it's good quality, it's adorable but also classic, and the black and white go with everything. Overall, I'm really happy (probably too happy) about this bag...what can I say? The girl loves purses.

16 comments:

  1. You look fantastic, so effortlessly cool! xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, I can't wait to wear it more this fall!

      Delete
  3. awesome outfit! x

    http://chocolatelights.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect outfit! I am your new follower :) xx

    Love,
    Monique

    www.wifeyoffduty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great look dear http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/08/joggers.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! I am in desperate need of a leather jacket, so I might just pick up that one!

    ♡ thestylepassage.blogspot.com ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I definitely recommend the jacket, super comfy :)

      Delete
  7. Love it!

    classysassymoda.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello ', I'd like to buy this jacket online! Could you tell me the size of your so I have an idea?
    Thank you.
    grasi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! I purchased it in a size Small. It fits well :)

      Delete