1. Top: houseoffraser.co.uk // Skirt: selectfashion.co.uk
2. Top: Zara // Scarf: Matthew Williamson // Shorts: Topshop // Dress: Michael Kors
3. Dress (left): Target // Dress (middle): Versace // Dress (right): Issa
4. Top (left): Zara // Top (right): Forever 21
1. Crop Top + Skirt Duos: Matchy-matchy is the way to go with these cool top-and-skirt pairs. Buy them separately in different fabrics, like a cotton top with a leather skirt, or go full-on with the trend by flaunting an identical print-on-print set.
2. Tropical Prints: Summer is the perfect time to embrace your inner Hawaiian girl. Tropical floral and leaf prints are showing up everywhere. Aloha.
3. Little Yellow Dress: Move aside, LBD. This season is calling for a splash of sunshine.
4. Graphic Tees: When I think "graphic tees," my mind flashes back to sixth-grade rhinestone-coated Aeropostale tops. Fortunately, there is a new wave of screen-printed shirts, and they are cuter than ever. Try a fun image or even words!