Tuesday, July 30, 2013

42. Mini-Me

Fall is quickly approaching, but it's not time to break out the heavy coats just yet. For those cooler end-of-summer days, I put together this outfit: a summery floral skirt, a cool crop top, and a bright chunky sweater. I topped it off with my favorite loafer heels--the quintessential fall shoe. My little sister, Caroline, (who I featured on my blog here, as well) also put together a more casual autumn look, complete with adorable combat boots. If only we were the same shoe size...









My Look
crop top: Forever 21 // sweater: c/o Aeropostale // skirt: Forever 21 // shoes: Sperry Top-Sider

Caroline's Look
 top: c/o Aeropostale // jeans: Dillard's // necklace: Aeropostale // shoes: c/o Aeropostale

ps. Caroline just made her own blog! Check it out here :)


Ah, sisterly love.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! It's actually my older sister's...clearly lots of closet-swiping goes on in my family hahaha :)

      Delete
  2. lovee your boots super cute,
    check out my blog !!!
    http://fashionista-soaddictedtofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The boots are actually being worn by my sister, but I'll pass along the compliment :)

      Delete
  3. That is such a cute skirt!

    ReplyDelete