Sunday, April 7, 2013

36. Shades

 
 
This is little black dress look #7, the final look of the Dress for Change series!
What's Dress for Change? Read about it here!
 
Dress: American Eagle // Belt: Forever 21 // Sunglasses: Forever 21 // Shoes: Target
 
This is the last day of Dress for Change week, so I wanted to show off the full dress and keep the accessories simple. I wore a thick belt with several shades of grey and added a pop of color with bright blue wedges. I also decided to sport my aviator shades because it was beautifully sunny outside today. I am so happy that the warm weather will be staying for a while--I will hopefully start photographing outdoors again!
 
I also want to thank my friend Sheyanne, the creator of the Dress for Change project. It is truly amazing that for every Dress for Change participant, Sheyanne will be making a dress to be given to a girl in Africa.
 

11 comments:

  1. Really cute style.

    I really like your blog. Now following you on GFC. Would mean a lot if you could have a peek at my blog ;) who knows, even follow if you like it? =D

    Looking forward to your next post xx

    http://beautytricks1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really very cute !! I was wondering if your favorite color is black ? Well , if it is , i must tell you ,it looks good on you!! Thank you !! Take care! Engraved cufflinks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My favorite color is not black, although I did sport a black dress all week in support for Dress for Change!

      Delete
  3. Love how you added the belt to the dress, looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit! mind to check out my blog? maybe we can follow each other :)

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your shoes, where did you get them ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your outfit. Will be eagerly waiting for more.

    My Blog :- Nature Health Secrets

    And will love to hear from you. Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete