Saturday, April 6, 2013

35. Show the Lights

 
This is little black dress look #6, part of the Dress for Change series!
What's that? Read about it here!
 
Dress (worn as top): American Eagle // Skirt: Forever 21 // Jacket: H&M // Shoes: Charles by Charles David
 
 
I rolled my dress up into a crop top for the second-last look of Dress for Change Week. Since it is a pretty thin dress, it was an easy change. Plus, the jacket covers up any lumpiness in the back of the new top. I love the result!
 

4 comments:

  1. I love how you rolled up your dress. Looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did you keep the dress rolled up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bodice of my dress is actually very tight, so I just rolled up the skirt part, and it stayed under because of the snug fit.

      Delete