Saturday, March 30, 2013

LBD for Dress for Change

 
Hey everyone! A couple of weeks ago, I blogged about my friend's new program, Dress for Change. This is a project that benefits children in Africa with nothing to wear. For each person who pays $5 and pledges to wear a little black dress all week April 1st-April 7th, a dress will be sewn and given to a needy girl in Africa. For more details on the project, check out my post about it here!
 
I wanted to remind you that you only have one more day before the project starts, so make your pledge NOW at  http://lbddressforchange.blogspot.com/!
 
As I said before, I will be participating in Dress for Change week, and I will be blogging my accessorized LBD (little black dress) each day!
Today, I am giving a little preview and showing you the dress I will be sporting for the week.
 
Here it is!
Dress from American Eagle
It is a super simple dress, but the plainness is actually perfect for Dress for Change--it means that there are LOTS of potential ways to style the dress, which is key to wearing it multiple days in a row.
 
If you decide to do this project, comment below! Also, don't hesitate to blog your outfits each day! I can't wait to show you mine :)
 

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea... wish I could participate as well, but dress code wouldn't allow it :/ Can't wait to see how you style it!
    xo, Scarlett
    The Trendy Chick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is too bad about your dress code. I can't wait to show you how I style mine!

      Delete
  2. Amezing dress!!!!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2013/04/new-print-animal-coat.html?m=0

    ReplyDelete