Saturday, January 19, 2013

26. Surprise, Surprise

Hey everyone! First off, I want to apologize for not posting in a while--January is such a busy month for me with school and skating and everything else going on in my life, and I have been having so much difficulty uploading photos on here! They keep not working, so for this post, I had to upload to Photobucket first and attach as a URL, which made the quality a little less than usual. I hope you still enjoy looking at the outfits!
 
Now, I titled this post "Surprise, Surprise" because, unsuprisingly, I have two surprises to speak of. The first surprise was a surprise for me: a surprise party! I turned 17 a couple of days ago, and my amazing friends threw me a surprise birthday party! This is what I wore:
 
 
 
 
 
The second surprise is a surprise guest on my blog!
Introducing: my lovely photographer, 11-year-old sister, and mini fashionista, Caroline!
 
 
 
 
On me:
Dress: Urban Outfitters // Jacket: H&M // Tights: Old Navy // Boots: Target // Necklace: Anthropologie // Bracelet: Brandy Melville // Purse: H&M
 
On Caroline:
Shirt: Target // Jeans: Dillard's // Boots: Nordstrom Rack // Purse: American Eagle // Necklace: Jewelmint
 
 
 

36 comments:

  1. I love both of your outfits so much! And happy belated birthday!
    xo, Scarlett
    http://thetrendychick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sister's shirt and your necklace. And happy birthday! - amirajsfashiondiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh I love this! Your sister is so cute and HER NAME IS CAROLINE!! hahaha and I still love your dress <3
    xo
    caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday chicaaa!! I love both of your guy's outfits! Caroline is so stylish!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet of them, congrats to you!

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute post! Your lil sis is adorable! Happy belated birthday!

    Shia
    World According to Shia

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great together, adorable :) Like your dress too :)

    Xx
    /Stephanie / http:// mydarlingsolitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You and your sister look identical! So cute! Happy 17th birthday darlin' :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much--we get told that all the time! :)

      Delete
  9. I love you outfit! but honestly, your sister out-fitted you :p
    but I so like your lower lips (Am I supposed to say that? xD) and your necklace brought the outfit to a much more class of elegance but your leggings I think did not match the over all look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, my sister will be happy to hear that :) thanks!

      Delete
  10. Super Cute! Love love love that dress.
    Check out my blog: http://www.positivelysweeet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute outfit! Hope you had a lovely birthday!
    Your lil' sis is adorable!!
    Love your blog, new follower! Please check out mine, thank you :)
    - Coral

    Corals Closet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My birthday was great :)
      And my sister will be very flattered to hear that, thanks!

      Delete
  12. A great post, I love the look, especially the dress! I've posted a particularly special Venice Carnival! I follow your blog :) You can follow me on:

    http://kate-rose-blair.blogspot.com.es/

    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely blog, I really like your necklace :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi beautiful!

    I think that this blog is really interesting...and i love ur pictures! do u want to follow each other? I'm already following u!

    xx from

    http://letoileduphare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  15. What a lovely blog you have here! I really enjoyed your post:)

    Come check me out - elliebeaa.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. great post :) really cute! <3 <3

    http://stylingbyjong.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG you two are adorable, and make such a great team!!!
    xo
    Ylenia
    Ambitieuse.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much! Maybe I will include her again sometime!

      Delete