Sunday, December 9, 2012

24. Take Three

 
 
Top: Brandy Melville // Sweater: Forever 21 // Shorts: Forever 21 // Tights: Target // Shoes: Target // Bracelet: Brandy Melville
 
Sorry y'all. . . I broke out this sweater again. I swear that I own other clothes--I just keep coming back to the chunky cardigan I have worn in my past two outfits. This will be the last time probably (unless, you know, I come up with another look I love that involves it). Anyway, they say third time's a charm!
What are YOUR staple wardrobe pieces that you always fall back on? Comment below!

10 comments:

  1. I LIKE YOUR LEOPARD FLATS!

    NANCYXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh i love those shorts! they add a fun shimmery/sparkly look to the outfit. I can't say I blame you with the whole outfit repeating thing! I am guilty of that SO often...
    miss you xx
    caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit, i really like the sweater and the shorts! :)

    http://chocolatelights.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it<3

    theistyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always find myself coming up with outfits that involve the same pair of oxblood jeans. I wear them every week and usually on Friday, though I am not sure why that particular day. Anyways, I love the outfit!

    www.bellalurosa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh, oxblood jeans! they sound really cute :) thanks!

      Delete