Tuesday, December 4, 2012

23. Remix

 
 
 
 
Dress: H&M // Sweater: Forever 21 // Shoes: Target // Purse: American Eagle // Bracelet: Brandy Melville // Ring: Brandy Melville
 
These photos were actually taken towards the end of November, when there was a bit of a heat flash in the lovely Cincinnati. Ironically, it is now December, and there was another little spurt of warm weather yesterday. It hit 71° F, which is definitely not normal for fall/winter, BUT it meant that this outfit wouldn't be that irrelevant anymore (yay!). Anyway, I guess if you live someplace that is warmer throughout the whole year, you could appreciate this outfit a little more, too.
 
I have actually worn both this sweater and this dress separately on my blog before, but I sort of fell in love with this outfit...and any outfit that I wear in real life is such a waste if I don't get photographed in it ;) Therefore, REMIX--sweater and dress combined to make a new look!

11 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! That sweater and dress go perfectly together. There's nothing wrong with remixing!! :)

    xo Elizabeth

    http://engineerstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! I agree with you--I love when I can get a few (or a few hundred!) uses out of a piece.

      Delete
  2. Cute look :)

    Be sure to stop by my blog
    im doing a giveaway. www.sanazalamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sweater and the bag. You have a really cute blog.

    ~Michelle
    peoniesandballetflats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your sweater,dress and Purse.
    You look fabulous in this.

    http://www.shopjessicabuurman.com/lookbook-street-fashion_c314

    ReplyDelete