Thursday, November 1, 2012

Gone Shopping!

Between getting ready to go to New York and actually shopping in New York, I have done quite a bit of clothes-buying in the past couple of weeks! Keep scrolling to see my new wardrobe additions!
 

This blazer looked super cute with the blue lace dress!
I bought this dress for my TOPSHOP party in NYC.
 
 

 
I fell in love with this jacket while shopping in the city.

 
This sweater has become a staple in my wardrobe.

 
I love the peplum detail of this skirt!
I wore this collared top with the red blazer.
 
Black skinnies go with
practically everything.
 
This piece is super easy to dress up or down.


 






I'm obsessed with these studs.
 
The lace-and-pearl collar on this top is so pretty.

Scallops are a really cool detail,
 and this color is so trendy right now.


I love how this jacket is a little bit edgy without
being too over-the-top.


Simple, but pretty.


I am obsessed with these shoes! OBSESSED!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore your peter pan collar-ed blouses! Check out my post about 50s fashion below.

    http://theculturecompound.blogspot.com/2012/11/retrophilliac-at-best.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red blazer from Forever 21! Such a pretty color!

    ariarhapsody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete