Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Fall-ish Nail Polish

 
I love, love, love nail polish--especially in the fall! It can make or break an entire look, and it is a great cheerer-upper for cold, blah days. Here are my picks for this season!
 
 
 
 
 
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in the shade "Cherry Red"
OPI in the shade "OPI on Collins Ave."
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in the shade "Crushed"

 
 
E.L.F. in the shade "Smoky Brown"
E.L.F. in the shade "Copper"
Sinful Colors in the shade "All About You"
 
 

 
Sinful Colors in the shade "Fig"
Claire's Cosmetics in the shade "After Dark"
Sinful Colors in the shade "Bali Mist"
 
 

 
Sinful Colors in the shade "Cream Pink"
Sephora in the shade "Picnic in the Park"
Wet n Wild Megalast in the shade "On a Trip"
 
 
What's your favorite fall-ish polish?
 

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Love the colors as well!!! My fav is Fig
      Follow me? http://chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
      -Jen

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much, Ellie! The reds are really pretty!

      Delete
    3. Thanks, Jenna! I am actually wearing Fig right now :)

      Delete
  2. Hello I just created a brand new blog and it would be great if you followed it. Its kind of empty due to the fact that it is new but pleaase stayed tuned. I will follow every single blog that follows mines back. :)

    Thank You,
    Azania
    thecostalita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love the green one! Been looking or that colour for ages!

    Rebecca

    OOH LA LONDON

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that one, too! The formula is amazing--I highly recommend this polish!

      Delete