Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fall Fave: Chunky Scarves

Fall Fave: Chunky Scarves



H&M fringe scarve, $11 / Roxy knit shawl, $15 / River Island green shawl, $26 / Quiksilver / Forever 21 fringe scarve / Jane Norman striped scarve, $8.12 / BCBGeneration knit shawl / Dorothy Perkins oversized scarve / Forever New fringe scarve, $21 / H&M striped scarve, $13 / Forever 21 fringe scarve / Vero Moda round scarve, $32 / H&M cashmere shawl, $49
 
 
 
 
'Tis the season to put away the shorts and tanks and pull out our fall clothes! I am so excited to start wearing scarves, boots, jackets, and more, and I hope you are, too! I made several collages of clothing pieces that I can't wait to wear for this season, and I will be posting a new one each day for the next few days. Check out today's scarves (and tell me in the comments which ones YOU love!), and stay tuned for more clothing picks!
 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. I love chunky scarfs, I found the past few days I've been digging mine out with the change in weather. The heart one is really cute!!

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love chunky scarves, too; I so want the heart-printed one!

      Delete