Sunday, September 2, 2012

18. Pleats, Please

 
 
Top: Old Navy (similar)
Skirt: Forever 21 (similar)
Jacket: H&M (similar)
*Tights: Oasap (link)
Heels: Old Navy (similar)
 
 
 
Rings:
Blue Bead--local boutique
Silver Bow--American Eagle
Plain Silver--thrifted
Flower Set--Forever 21
Turtle--thrifted
Nail Polish: Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro in the shade Sunset Orange
 
 
*These tights were picked out by me and given to me through the Oasap Fashion Bloggers Program. Please read my full disclaimer here.
 

13 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit. Pleats are going to be huge in England as well over the autumn season too!
    PS: Your hair is amazing! :)
    Joelle
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look SO lovely!

    and you have such a lovely blog by the way, definitely following!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. i'll be hosting a giveaway to win a MAC lipstick and an entire models own collection in my next post, so please stop by for that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog. It’s really good! I love the look of bleached denim for the Summer. I LOVE this outfit!!! You look amazing!!! I so wish I could afford to buy such a smart casual dresses in H&M! Maybe some day :)Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, those rings are so pretty. I always want to wear lots of jewellery but I'm always in such a rush in the morning I forget to put any on >.<

    Love your blog - just followed!

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    http://lipstickedlouise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks--same for me, I always forget about rings!

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous,gorgeous ! Love your jewerly,skirt,jacket,shirt-everything! following,xo

    ps,gonna grab your button,love it ! xo

    http://devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete