Saturday, August 18, 2012

Guest Post: Polka Dots

GUEST POST

Hey! My name is Scarlett, and I blog over at The Trendy Chick. You should stop by and say hi sometime! But today, I am collaborating with Jackie to show you two different ways to wear polka dots this season! Polka dots are really popular right now, and this is one way I wear them! I wore this particular outfit to a casual birthday party. It wasn't formal or anything too fancy, yet it still wasn't a jean-and-tee sort of night. I love wearing neutral colored polka dots, stripes, or chevron patterns with bright colored pants or shorts! The shirt is also a high-low shirt, so I decided to tuck in the front for this occasion.





Shirt: TJMaxx {similar}
Shorts: Kohls (no longer online-check stores) {similar}
Bracelet: Local Boutique {similar}

Click HERE to see how Jackie styled her polka dots!
xo, Scarlett


7 comments:

  1. polka dot and hot pink-adore!
    great way to combine it!

    nice idea for this post girls, great job!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree--I love the way Scarlett styled this!

      Delete
  2. Hey,
    Nice post :D
    Your blog is so amazing ♥
    Would you like to follow eachother?
    Love,
    Anne
    movieanne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I know, they are so cute! I want some too!

      Delete
  4. I adore polka dots and this is such a nice outfit :)

    Would you like to follow each other? Follow me and I'll follow back :)

    :*

    ReplyDelete