Sunday, July 22, 2012

Award Time!

I have kindly received quite a few blogger-nominated awards in the past couple of months but never got around to making posts for them, so here they are, all compiled into one! My nominations will be at the very end. Enjoy!

Awarded to me by Wil.Harris3

April 14th, 2012

Awarded to me by Ridiculously Red

May 1st, 2012

Awarded to me by Lights.Camera.Fashion

May 3rd, 2012

Awarded to me by Amira J's Fashion Diaries

June 13th, 2012

Awarded to me by The Lipstick Clique

July 18th, 2012






VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD

Rules:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
2. Let them know that you have nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the bloggers that have nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blogpost.

My 7 Random Facts:
1. My favorite subjects in school are English and French.
2. I go to an all-girls school.
3. I have never been out of the country so far, but I am going to Europe next summer (Yay!).
4. I have never broken a bone.
5. I don't like to eat meat, but I'm not a vegetarian.
6. I love to read magazines.
7. I watch way too much TV.


LAINE BLOGGER AWARD

Rules:
1. Tag the blogger who awarded you.
2. Award five more bloggers.
3. Answer a few questions (below).

Questions and Answers:
1. What is your current beauty obsession? Lip stains and lip crayons. I love the Clinique Chubby Sticks!
2. What is one beauty item that you wished you owned? I really want a Clarisonic, but they are SO expensive!
3.  What kind of posts are your favorite to read and write? Outfit of the days! I love styling outfits.
4. What inspired you to become a blogger? Well, I love fashion and writing. In the end, my sister convinced me to make one, and I love it :)
5. What color nail polish are you wearing right now? Right now, I am wearing a very chipped mint with glitter polka dots, as seen in my last nail post!



LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD

Rules:
1. The person nominated must share 11 facts about themselves.
2. The person nominated must answer the questions the tagger (the person who nominated them) set for them.
3. The person nominated must choose 11 people to tag (nominate) and create 11 questions for them to answer. Then they must go to their pages and let them know they were nominated!
There are no tag backs!

My Facts:
the 7 facts under VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD
8. I am obsessed with nail polish.
9. I love to read.
10. I have a part-time job teaching Learn to Skate ice-skating.
11. This will be my 9th year on a synchronized skating team.

Questions Answered for Me:
  1. What's your favorite dessert? Chocolate cake from The Cheesecake Factory.
  2. If you had to leave the house with only one beauty product on, what would it be? Face powder.
  3. Why did you decide to start blogging? I thought it was a great way to put my outfits and ideas out there and break into the industry in a small way.
  4. What's the first thing on your "bucket list"? Hmm...I really want to travel to lots of places, including all 50 states.
  5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?  New York.
  6. What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day? Paint my nails and then read magazines while watching TV. Go multitasking!
  7. What do you think is your best feature? I like my blue eyes.
  8. What weather do you prefer? Sunny with a very light breeze.
  9. What's your favorite type of fragrance scent (sweet, fresh, fruity, musky, etc.)? I like sweet and vanilla.
  10. How did you meet your best friend? I don't have ONE best friend, but I met three of my best friends through my synchronized skating team, and three of my best friends at school (small school, so you get to know everybody).
  11. Do you prefer watching TV or reading a book? Well, I want to say reading a book when I am in the middle of a good book, but when I just want to relax, TV usually wins.
11 Questions for YOU:
1. Where do you want to be in ten years?
2. If you could live in any country for a month, where would you live?
3. What is your dream job?
4. What is your favorite place to shop?
5. What is your favorite animal?
6. Early bird or night owl?
7. What do you like to do for fun?
8. Do your family and friends know about your blog?
9. What is your favorite fashion or beauty tip?
10. Why/how did you start your blog?
11. What is your favorite movie?


Okay, now for the nominees!
*Since I combined three awards into one post, you guys can choose whichever award you want or don't have yet...I award one of them to you of your choice!*

Nominees
The Weekender Trender
Lights.Camera.Fashion.
Girly Frame
The Funky Fashionista
The Trendy Chick
Yuli Conversations
Hippie Chic Pao
Thirteen
Loyal to Fashion
The Art of Fashion
Style and Starbucks


Nominees, leave me a comment if you do the award on your blog :)

13 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie!

    Once again, thank you, thank you, thank you for the award! WE are overjoyed and grateful to be nominated.

    Love your blog! :)

    xoxo,
    Kendall & Tiana
    THIRTEEN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the award sweetie!x



    http://styleandstarbucks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Jackie thank you so much for the award, I really appreciate it! Thanks! :)

    HippieChicPao

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the award! I will be doing the Laine Award soon!:)
    Hannah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, I look forward to seeing it on your blog! :)

      Delete
  6. hey cuttie! Congratulations and Thank you so much!!! :)
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete