Thursday, June 21, 2012

Seven Deadly Sins of Fashion TAG

Hey, everyone! I saw a fun Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag on another blog, Discovering Beauty. I then saw another version, called the Seven Deadly Sins of Fashion Tag, on this blog, Kayleigh Marie. Both tags have different questions, and I am sort of combining them and changing them to make my own, so if you do this tag, feel free to use my version or either of theirs! Here goes:


1. Gluttony: What do you own in excess or extravagance in your closet?
I admit that I own way too many plain camis and tank tops. I have them in practically every color just because I never know when I will need one for an outfit! I also own a lot of floral dresses, but I wear them all the time, so I wouldn't say they are in excess.

I have too many of these types of dresses...but this one is REALLY pretty!

2. Greed: What type of clothing do you always have a desire to buy?
Definitely shoes, especially sandals and wedges! They are always the first items I look at in stores.

a pair of cute wedges

3. Sloth: When you are getting ready to go somewhere but feeling too lazy to find something to wear, what is your go-to outfit?
Cold weather: Skinny jeans, V-neck, scarf, and boots.
Warm weather: White shorts, loose tank top, simple necklace or summer scarf, and thong sandals.

the answer is always a scarf

4. Wrath: What makes you angry when shopping?
I get frustrated when I fall in love with something that is on the mannequin or display window, only to not be able to find it in the store or not have it there in my size.

great until they are unable to be found!

5. Envy: Which celebrity's fashion sense or style do you most envy?
There are SO many: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Emma Watson, Lauren Conrad, Hailee Steinfeld, Dakota and Elle Fanning, Zoe Saldana, and Blake Lively (and props to her for being her own stylist). The list goes on and on.

Rosie Huntington-Whitely
rosie

6. Lust: Which store's outside appearance do you find most physically attractive, drawing you in?
In my local mall, I love the looks of Anthropologie and PINK, and J.Crew always has the best clothes in the windows. Outside Cincinnati, my absolute favorite is Kate Spade New York.

the adorable kate spade store

7. Pride: Out of all the outfits you have put together, which are you most proud of?
I really like my outfit from this post from October 2011:
me wearing classic skinnies, a fun blouse, and a blue jacket

And I also love my most recent post of this outfit:
me wearing red skinnies, a sheer blouse, silver necklace, and cute wedges

 That's all of the questions! I Tag EVERYONE to do this post, and I would love to see your answers, so be sure to leave a link to your post in my comments if you do it!

3 comments:

  1. love your blog so much! your so talented! i followed <3 do you think you could maybe follow me back? would love my blog to be as good as yours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool tag. It's fun learning about fellow bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for mentioning me….writing up my response to this tag now :-) xx

    ReplyDelete