Sunday, May 27, 2012

12. A Touch of Silver




Top: TJ Maxx
Jeans (cuffed): Nordstrom
Wedges: TJ Maxx
Necklace: Forever 21
Nails: Wet n Wild Megalast in the shade Through the Grapevine

Colored denim is huge for spring and summer, and nothing stands out like a classic red. I cuffed my bright jeans into Capris and paired them with a sleeveless blouse. Then, for an extra touch of special silver, I accessorized with a trendy collar necklace. I love this look for breezy summer days!

What is your favorite look for summer? Tell me in the comments!

9 comments:

  1. You have very interesting blog! I like it.
    I will looking here often, so I'll add You to my friends.

    invite You to my blog: http://www.u-joan.blogspot.com/

    smile from J. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The necklace is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love colorblocking for summer. you look amazing! :)


    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite summer look is white, but red is that you propose and present navy, silver is a good complement, kisses ana.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit. Stop on over to my blog and enter my giveaway!!

    http://worldaccordingtoshia.blogspot.com/2012/06/giveaway-2.html

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need wedges. I nominated you for the Laine Blogger Award. Please see my blog for more information - amirajsfashiondiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. the top really pops against the jeans! adorable outfit. it looks really put together and polished. my favorite look for summer is printed shorts, especially in tons of different colors. i think they're adorable!

    ReplyDelete