|(left to right)|
1. Sinful Colors- Folly
2. Bonita- Light Blue
3. Essence- Dress for a Moment
4. Bonita- Aqua Marine
|Sally Hanson Crackle Overcoat- Distressed Denim|
Wet n Wild- Fast Dry Clear Coat
1. Apply a base coat of nail polish to create a smooth texture, prep nails, and prevent stains.
2. Taking your first main color (mine was hot pink), swipe the polish in varying places so that it covers about half the nail. Let dry.
3. With your second main color (light blue for me), swipe the polish on the other half of the nail. Let dry.
4. Using two other colors (mine were light purple and aqua), fill in any spots on the nails that you missed, or simply add new, small splotches of color.
5. Once your nails are completely dry, apply one coat of a colored "crackle" topcoat that shatters over the nails.
6. Finish with a top coat. If some polish spilled outside the nail area, you can dip a cotton swab or Q-tip into nail polish remover and trace around your nail and skin as necessary.