Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday Haul!

After Thanksgiving at my grandma's house, I went to the mall at midnight with my sister and cousin. We shopped there until about 2am and then went to Old Navy. After a couple hours of napping, we came back to the mall at 6am and then stopped by Ulta (which is not in our mall). I was exhausted, but it was a lot of fun, and there were lots of great deals. Here are some of the things I bought:

Old Navy- $7


Old Navy- $25


This is a floral print (hard to see in the pic!)
H&M- $5


H&M- $10
 
 
Old Navy- $5.70 each


 
 
 
H&M- $5
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

(left to right) long sleeved;  3/4 sleeved;  3/4 sleeved
Old Navy- $6, $5, $5




 
 
 
 
H&M- $10
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Victoria's Secret PINK- $25
 
 
Lastly, I bought three nail polishes from Ulta: light greyish purple, emerald, and silver crackle.
I will most likely show pictures of those in upcoming "nail of the week" posts.
 
Hope you enjoyed, and I would love to hear about the deals you scored on Black Friday. Leave a comment! :)

13 comments:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those boots and they were a STEAL for $7!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to a thrift store 50% off everything! i got 9 things for about 13 dollars :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!..i'm really inspired, pls cld u follow me on my blog?momentswithjay.blogspot.com.i'll follow u back.and also on twitter @jesse_alban.i'll like read ur latest blogs..thnks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That printed dress, the boots, the H&M sweater, and those old navy tights are my favorite from your haul! Unfortunately, there's no Black Friday in Canada where I live. I am planning on making a road trip down to the states next year to participate. Looks amazing!

    I love your blog! Lets keep in touch!

    http://welivedourlivesinstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heard all about Black Friday on the internet and was so jealous! I wish we had a day like that in the UK! looks like you got some really lovely items! I love the different unique tights! :)

    http://englishroseuk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i bought those cowboyish ankle boots from old navy too! but i payed 12 bucks, that sucks :(

    stylishlynicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://perfectlikeparis.blogspot.com
    :D
    XX Sandrine

    ReplyDelete
  9. i wanted that h&m dress too
    it was only $5
    but i dont know if i would wear it.. so

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I gave you a blog award. Hope you post about it too.Check it out here -- http://chitraasfashiondiary.blogspot.com/2011/12/blog-awards.html
    XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the shoes- all of them!
    Really nice haul :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all your purchases!
    H&M has some amazing deals!
    And definitely considering on going to Old Navy for some tights now :)

    xx à la mode

    ReplyDelete