Saturday, October 8, 2011

Weekend Style Challenge!

This post is a challenge that I found through Stylishly Nicole, and it was created by LucyLocket whose post describing it is here. It is called the Midweek Challenge, but I am clearly not doing it during the week, so I called it Weekend Challenge.

So, you basically pick a store and go through each category on their website, picking out your favorite piece from each. I chose American Eagle, so enjoy, and leave a comment/link if you did this challenge too!

American Eagle Outfitters:

Graphic T's:
Bold Graphic T- $19.50
I'm a fan of the tribal print, and I love navy!

Shirts:
Paneled Lace Boho Top- $39.50
So girly and delicate looking!

Sweaters + Cardigans:
Mock Neck Dolman Cardigan- $79.50
This cardi makes me so excited for fall! :)


Outerwear:
Faux Fur Trim Trench- $129.50
Faux fur in really trendy this season, and it goes perfectly with a classic trench!

Pants:
Jegging- $44.50
The blue color looks so cute!

Shorts:
Crochet Hem Shortie- $39.50
Such an adorable detail!

Dresses + Skirts:
Party Dress- $49.50
This green color is such a cute alternative to the classic LBD.

Footwear:
Desert Boot- $59.50
Wear with anything.

Accessories:
Mixed Media Bangle- $15.50
Très chic.


The End! Hope you liked :)

8 comments:

  1. i like all of this items but the green dress is lovely
    xo
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for linking me <3 love all the pieces you picked out, american eagle has the cutest clothes for this season!

    stylishlynicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Love these clothes :D

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that jacket!! Great picks!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heya, thanks soo much for doing my challenge and linking back. i hope you enjoyed it! i LOVE both the tops and the dress and the shorts are soo cute.
    xoxo
    http://lucylocketinyourpocket.blogspot.com

    p.s i will link your blog on my next post! :)

    ReplyDelete