Saturday, October 1, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award!

I was nominated for this award by Ryann of Ryann's Runway, who has an awesome blog that you all should definitely check out and follow! Thanks again, Ryann!  :)

Now for my nominees (drum-roll please!) ...
Both of these blogs are amazing, so go follow them!

For those that don't know, when you are nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award, you make a post that says seven facts about yourself, so here are mine:

1. I am 15 years old, and I have a 17-year old sister, a 13-year old brother, and a 10-year old sister, as well my now 7-year old dog, Lizzy. She is a mix of a Golden Retriever and a Black Lab, and here is a pic:


2. I have been an ice-skater for 10 years, and this is my 7th year on a synchronized skating team, which is kind of similar to a dance team but on ice. Anyway, I can't post a picture of my team for privacy reasons, but just search YouTube for videos of synchronized skating to see what it's like (it's really cool to watch!).

3. I love magazines- a lot! I subscribe to Seventeen, Teen Vogue, Vogue, Lucky, Glamour, Elle, Allure, and People Style Watch (my fave!). When I get older, I want to be a magazine editor.

4. I go to a competitive all-girls private school in Cincinnati, Ohio.

5. As soon as my feet stop growing and I have a salary, I am determined to buy a pair of Louboutins.

6. My favorite quote: "One day, your life will flash before your eyes-- make sure it's worth watching."
And my favorite fashion quote: "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." --Coco Chanel

7. I am 5'2", and I have a very small frame. Sometimes it is IMPOSSIBLE to find clothes that fit me, especially formal dresses. My mom sewed me an 8th grade graduation dress because I couldn't find one that fit me. And for my Spring Formal last year, after trying on TONS of dresses, my mom had to hem a dress and take apart the sides to make the bodice smaller so it would fit me!


4 comments:

  1. Your dog is soooo cute! I gave you an award on my blog please come check it out!

    madisontheresa.blogspot.com
    xoxoMads

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the blog award! :)

    i am a lot like you! i am also 5'2'', i also love magazines (i have subscriptions too!), i want louboutins as well, and i went to a competitive all-girls private high school! how cool is that? ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Stages of Beauty Giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats for the award!! :D
    You really deserve it!

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award! I used to do figure skating too :)

    ReplyDelete