I was nominated for this award by Ryann of Ryann's Runway, who has an awesome blog that you all should definitely check out and follow! Thanks again, Ryann! :)
Now for my nominees (drum-roll please!) ...
Both of these blogs are amazing, so go follow them!
For those that don't know, when you are nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award, you make a post that says seven facts about yourself, so here are mine:
1. I am 15 years old, and I have a 17-year old sister, a 13-year old brother, and a 10-year old sister, as well my now 7-year old dog, Lizzy. She is a mix of a Golden Retriever and a Black Lab, and here is a pic:
2. I have been an ice-skater for 10 years, and this is my 7th year on a synchronized skating team, which is kind of similar to a dance team but on ice. Anyway, I can't post a picture of my team for privacy reasons, but just search YouTube for videos of synchronized skating to see what it's like (it's really cool to watch!).
3. I love magazines- a lot! I subscribe to Seventeen, Teen Vogue, Vogue, Lucky, Glamour, Elle, Allure, and People Style Watch (my fave!). When I get older, I want to be a magazine editor.
4. I go to a competitive all-girls private school in Cincinnati, Ohio.
5. As soon as my feet stop growing and I have a salary, I am determined to buy a pair of Louboutins.
6. My favorite quote: "One day, your life will flash before your eyes-- make sure it's worth watching."
And my favorite fashion quote: "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." --Coco Chanel
7. I am 5'2", and I have a very small frame. Sometimes it is IMPOSSIBLE to find clothes that fit me, especially formal dresses. My mom sewed me an 8th grade graduation dress because I couldn't find one that fit me. And for my Spring Formal last year, after trying on TONS of dresses, my mom had to hem a dress and take apart the sides to make the bodice smaller so it would fit me!