Monday, September 5, 2011

Shopping Haul!

I went shopping over the weekend, and this is what I bought!


Skirt: Forever 21- about $14
Necklace: Charlotte Russe- $5



Shirt:
Forever 21 - $14.80
















Tank: Forever 21- $4.80
Capris: Aeropostale- about $25
Sandals: Forever 21- $7.50




Shirt:
Delia*s - $14.99















Necklace:
Forever 21 - $5.80










Shirt: Old Navy
Shorts: Abercrombie



Belt:
Forever 21 - $1.80

















Jeans: Hollister
Boots: Old Navy
Necklace: Charlotte Russe




Jacket:
Forever 21 - $24.80

6 comments:

  1. OMG... I am gonna wear something like this for Back to school!! I LOVE YOUR OUTFITS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfits! I can't believe you scored a belt for $1.80! I love that blue jacket as well =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that turquoise necklace! and that body con skirt looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the outfit with shorts and I like the belt very much. You might want to check out LIFO. It's a free fashion hub for girls that let them create an outfit and get fashion feedback from friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely outfits my favorite is the last one the jacket is so adorable

    xo
    ellaluvscookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute pics.love the blue jacket and the slim belt with the shorts...
    http://chitraasfashiondiary.blogspot.com/
    XOXOX

    ReplyDelete