Saturday, September 24, 2011

Rainbow of Coats!

Rainbow of Coats!


Don't be afraid to make a bright statement in dismal wintry months! Stand out in a fun, rainbow-colored coat! (I especially like the red and navy blue ones.) Which one is YOUR fave?
Dorothy Perkins cropped jacket
£40 - dorothyperkins.com

Victoria s Secret victoria secret coat
$128 - victoriassecret.com

3 1 Phillip Lim wool jacket
$1,324 - farfetch.com

DKNY double breasted coat
$969 - my-wardrobe.com

D g
£635 - net-a-porter.com

Coat
£220 - coast-stores.com

H M double breasted coat
£40 - hm.com

6 comments:

  1. Love your blog!!<3 followed! follow back??<3 http://www.beautyknowitalls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that red coat!!

    followed you, follow back??
    nice blog

    simplychicxox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE!!! The red one is my fav :)

    I scored an amazing hot pink wool coat from Old Navy for 50 cents!!! I gave it to my cousin :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award!! Check out my blog : http://ryannsrunway.blogspot.com/ for all the details on what to do!! :)Hope you continue to pass it on!!

    -Ryann B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and I forgot to say: don't forget to put the One Lovely Blog picture in the post if you decide to do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog! Great fashion!

    I followed! :) follow me back?

    chiclookxo.blogspot.com

    -Ariel* xoxo

    ReplyDelete