Friday, September 9, 2011

The Fashion It List- September 2011

The Fashion It List- September 2011


 click on the pictures for more details or to purchase an item!


1. Sequin Tops- These shirts are so gorgeous! They are all in basic colors, but the sparkly sequins would make your whole outfit stand out in a crowd.

2. Cross body bags- These bags are very versatile, as well as practical. Whether you opt for a sleek leather in black, a pop of color with chain details on the straps, or anything else, your cross body bag will become your favorite!

3. Riding Boots- I love this style of boot in a dark brown color with shiny buckles like the ones shown above. These boots are a staple for this fall season.

4. Geometric Prints- Big, bold prints were all over the runways! A geometric knit sweater or shirt mixes comfort with edginess.

6 comments:

  1. I love that dark handbag...beautiful. Great pieces shown.

    I added a blog roll to my blog and you're on it =)

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sequin tops, especially during autumn & winter! I'm following your blog now. ;)

    VdayGirl214
    http://ccaffetc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I found your blog and I love it. I would be pleased if we could follow each other.
    Just let me know and I will follow back.

    xoxo Anna
    FATV- FASHION AND THE VILLAGE

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the items you choose dear:)kisses La Folie 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tops.check out my post too dolls
    http://chitraasfashiondiary.blogspot.com/
    XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the items you picked esp the bag.. i want em :)
    great post!!

    check out my blog and please follow if you like:
    http://raindropsofred.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete