Friday, August 12, 2011

SPOTted on the Runway

One of my favorite trends spotted on the Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear collections is, well, spots. Polka dots were seen all over the runways. Here is a look at some of the many dotted ensembles.

all photos from style.com


Stella McCartney
So feminine and cute!


Stella McCartney
I adore the interesting one-sided details.


Marc Jacobs
These bold polka dots really stand out,
and I love the tights!






Marc Jacobs
I love the concept of playful polka dots on
structured military styles!




 
Marc Jacobs
This dress is conservative, but so stylish!



Collette Dinnigan
The blue color is such a nice touch.



Diane von Furstenberg
This bright polka dot pattern
is young and fresh.


Diane von Furstenberg
The touch of red makes
the polka dots pop!

Azzaro
Hard to see from a distance,
this red dotted pattern is actually my fave!


Lanvin
Between the boots, glove, and hair,
these dots are hard-core.

2 comments:

  1. WOW i just LOVE the Stella Mcartney spotty outfit! Wish I could buy it....

    http://madhatter-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete