Monday, August 1, 2011

Hello!

Hey everybody, I'm Jackie! Welcome to my blog! Every month, I will post my Fashion It List, where I will share my favorite trends, stores, and clothing and accessory items. I will also try to do supporting posts every week; these could be features such as how to wear a trend, outfit-of-the-days, how to copy celebrities' styles for less money, comparisons of stores or items, etc., etc. Feel free to leave a request in the comments section for the types of posts that you would like to see. Lastly, please share this blog with your family and friends, and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Are the trends in Ohio the same as the ones in california

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I get the trends and fashion inspirations from magazines and photos from runway shows, so the styles I feature on the blog are pretty universal. :)

    ReplyDelete