Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Girl Can Never Have Too Much Nail Polish

My Nail Polish Collection

I just painted my nails in a stripe design!
To achieve this look, I painted the baby blue about halfway up my nail. I then painted the navy blue from halfway up the baby blue to about 3/4 up the nail. Next, I painted the dark emerald green from the 3/4 point to the tips of my nails. Lastly, I added a top coat for extra shine!


  1. can i borrow some of your nail polish? JK
    awesome collection.


  2. Wow and I thought I lots of nail polish, but u have huge amazing collection. Love the nails... Thanks for visiting my blog.

    Liz Lizo

  3. Jealous! Your collection is amazing!

  4. Can you do an updated collection? If you are like me, you have probably expanded it quite a bit in a year!

    xo, Scarlett

    1. Wow, you're right--I can't believe this was a year ago! I definitely have expanded my collection... the only problem is that my sister just took half of it to college with her yesterday! I will definitely do an updated collection post next summer when she is back. Until then, I will try to do some more nail polish posts, like my top colors for fall or something!